Receiving gas installation (ITC-ICG 07)
You only have to process, before the General Directorate of Industry, the gas receiving facilities that require the completion of a technical project. They are the following:
- Individual installations of an effective rated output of not more than 70 kW.
- Regular installations of an effective rated output of more than 2000 kW.
- Service connexion of an effective rated output of more than 2000 kW.
- Installations supplied from networks that work at a pressure greater than 5 bar.
- Facilities that use new techniques or materials.
- Extensions of the facilities indicated above, when the resulting installation exceeds the design power of the initially projected by 30%, or when, due to the expansion, the above-mentioned assumptions are given.
They are processed through Udits instant processing system. For a process guide and to download documents, access the procedure file 013.
Receiving facilities that do not require the completion of a technical project must be processed directly before the supplying company.
Next, we offer you several useful documents in relation to this type of installations:
Certificate of periodic review of individual facilities (autofill)
Certificate of periodic review of common installations
Certificate of commissioning of gas appliances
Temporary supply request
Individual installation certificate without project
Common installation certificate without project
GLP storage installations in fixed deposits (ITC-ICG 03)
New installations and modifications
The new installations and the modifications of existing ones that are not substitutions of deposits of similar characteristics, are processed by means of an immediate procedure. To view the characteristics and download the documents, access the file of procedure 027.
To view the characteristics and download the documents, access the file of procedure TNI-106.
GLP container installations for own use (ITC-ICG 06)
It’s not necessary to communicate the Administration. Both the owner and the installation company will keep, and have at the disposal of the Administration, the certificate of the installation of the containers.
Next, we offer several useful documents in relation to this type of installations: